Please read the information below carefully
Before getting a tattoo, we will inform you of the risks and how we follow the health and hygiene regulations to protect you (and us) from these. We will also recommend how you should take care of your tattoo to protect yourself as your tattoo heals.
We will ask for your name, birthdate, address, and ID to prove you are over 16 years old.
We will ask you to sign a consent form, according to the GGD (Medical and Health Service Amsterdam) to declare the following:
- I have deliberately and freely chosen this tattoo and find myself healthy enough to have this done.
- I am NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs during treatment.
- I have been informed in writing about the risks of infections and other complications as a result of tattooing and the risks of tattoo material for health problems such as diabetes and hemophilia.
- I have received written instructions about the aftercare for my tattoo.
- I know it is not recommended to have a tattoo when using antibiotics or anticoagulants.
- I know that pregnant women are not advised to get a tattoo (increased susceptibility to infections).
- If camouflaging a scar: I know it is recommended to first discuss this with my treating physician.
- If applicable: I have discussed with my dermatologist that this tattoo cannot hurt my skin.
- I do NOT suffer from any kind of hemophilia, chronic skin disease, contact allergy, diabetes, immune disorder, heart, and vascular abnormalities. I know that a tattoo is strongly discouraged if I have entered “yes” to any of these conditions.
For more information, see Tattooing & Piercing
This form is treated confidentially in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).